- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp LAWRY’S seasoned salt
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 5-6 ounce salmon fillets
- 12 small asparagus (bottoms trimmed)
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 cups cooked basmati rice
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Preheat your toaster oven to broil-high. Place half of the olive oil on the oven’s baking sheet and spread it across the surface.
- Brush the remaining olive oil onto the salmon fillets and place them evenly on the baking sheet, leaving some space between them.
- Sprinkle half of the mixed spices onto the salmon, and save the remaining spices in the bowl.
- Arrange the trimmed asparagus between and next to the salmon on the baking tray.
- Put the fish in the oven and set the timer for 8 minutes. Bake until the salmon is cooked to your desired level of doneness.
- In the bowl with the reserved spices, add the plain yogurt and lemon juice. Mix well and set aside.
- Check the fish for doneness, and if thicker pieces need a few extra minutes, bake them accordingly.
- To assemble the dish, place equal amounts of cooked basmati rice in the middle of 4 dinner plates.
- Arrange a salmon fillet and three asparagus spears on top of the rice.
- Pour any cooking juices from the baking sheet into the mixing bowl with the yogurt mixture. Mix well and spoon a small amount of the sauce next to the salmon.
Enjoy your delicious salmon and asparagus dish with flavorful yogurt sauce!